Water Ionizers







What is a " Water Ionizer"? In the easiest terms to understand it is an electrical device that splits tap water into two separate kinds of water. Approximately 70% of the water coming out of an water ionizer is a high PH (alkaline), negative charge ORP (oxidation Reduction Potential)water and the other 30% is a low PH, positive charge ORP water.

The water is first passed through a high quality water filter and then enters into a chamber with platinum-coated titanium electrodes. The plates are placed next to each other with opposite electrical charges applied; one positive charged plate is next to a negative and so on. As water passes between the plates the positive charged ions (cations) are attracted to the negative plate and vice versa.

The beneficial alkaline minerals retain the negative electrical charge in the ionization chamber. The negative electrical charge provides the powerful anti-oxidant effect.

The electrolysis process also reduces the cluster size from about 10 to 13 water molecules per cluster down to about 5 to 8 molecules per cluster. The impact is improved cellular hydration and detoxification. Not a technical person? Don't worry, the bottom line is a lot of really smart people say this kind of water is really,really good for you!)

The alkaline part of the the water is one half of the equation, the other beneficial part is the antioxidant effect of ionized water. We've all heard about antioxidants right? The antioxidant activity can be measured as the Oxidation Reduction Potential or O.R.P. The principle of antioxidant activity is the availability of electrons to neutralize any so-called free radicals with oxidizing qualities that may damage biological systems. The electrons present in alkaline ionized water are highly reactive and react much faster than organic antioxidants to neutralize free radicals.

Finally, all biochemical energy in our body is produced by transferring electrons from food molecules onto inhaled oxygen. Having more available electrons help us to produce more energy. This may be the reason why some individuals feel more energetic on ionized water. There is a tremendous amount of research done on the effects of alkaline ionized water produced by water ionizers.

For a complete explanation read an article:  "Why Drink Alkaline Ionized Water?"  by Dr. Hidemitsu Hayashi,  M.D.,Director, Water Institute of Japan.

SAVINGS ALERT! We have a VERY limited supply of   DEMO Water Ionizers available. The models were used over a weekend at home shows. They have only been used for a few days. We install a new brand new filter in them and they come with the as  NEW factory Lifetime Warranty.  We cannot advertise the DISCOUNT  price. Please call us  at (800) 560-0436 for pricing on these discounted water ionizers.
Currently in Stock:
(1) Jupiter Melody
(1) Jupiter Venus
(1)Chanson Violet

   FREE  2 DAY  AIR SHIPPING.   Anywhere in the USA including Hawaii and Alaska!   FREE USPS International  Priority Shipping all other countries!